A chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell construct designed to overcome difficulties with prior attempts showed good efficacy against AML in mouse models.
Accepting New Patients
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.