Sama Abdul-Aziz, DMD
Sama Abdul-Aziz, DMD
Director of General Practice Residency in Dentistry
Instructor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Harvard School of Dental Medicine
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-1076
Danvers, MAPhone: 978-882-6600
About Sama Abdul-Aziz, DMD
Sama Abdul-Aziz, DMD, received her undergraduate degree from Tufts University and her dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. She completed a residency in hospital dentistry at Massachusetts General Hospital and currently serves as its program director. At the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, she is an instructor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
She is a member of the American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Education Association and Massachusetts Dental Society.
- General dentistry
- Hospital-based dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
Mass General Dentistry
165 Cambridge St.
Charles River Plaza
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General Dental Group at Danvers
104 Endicott St.
Danvers, MA 01923
- DMD, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Dental
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Delta Dental
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicaid Dental
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New Hampshire Dental
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings