Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Foot & Ankle Service: Podiatry
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General/Newton-Wellesley Foot & Ankle Center
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
Chelsea HealthCare Center
151 Everett Ave.
Chelsea, MA 02150
- DPM, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency, Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Skolnik's research interests include understanding and improving outcomes and healing in patients with diabetic foot disease as well as understanding contributing factors and developing advancements to improve patient outcomes in foot and ankle surgery.
- Meyr, AJ, Skolnik, J, Mateen, S, & Sansosti, LE. (2021). A comparison of adverse short-term outcomes following forefoot amputation performed on an inpatient versus outpatient basis. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Mateen, S, Skolnik, J, Oresanya, L, Choi, ET, & Meyr, AJ. (2021). Responsiveness and Inter-Rater Reliability of the Pulse Volume Recording Upstroke Ratio (PVRr). Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Meyr, AJ, Mateen, S, Skolnik, J, & Choi, ET. (2021). Approximation of the ankle-brachial index in the setting of medial arterial calcific sclerosis. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- Skolnik, J, Weiss, R, Meyr, AJ, Dhanisetty, R, Choi, ET, Cunningham-Hill, M, Rubin, D, & Oresanya, L. (2021). Evaluating the Impact of Medial Arterial Calcification on Outcomes of Infrageniculate Endovascular Interventions for Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers. Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 55(4), 382-388.
- Skolnik, J, Pontious, J, & Hasenstein, T. (2021). Development of Multiple Epidermal Inclusion Cysts after Radiofrequency Microtenotomy for Plantar Fasciitis: A Case Report. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 60(5), 1088-1093.
- Meyr, AJ, Mateen, S, Skolnik, J & Van, JC. (2021). Evaluation of the Relationship Between Aspects of Medical Complexity and Work Relative Value Units (wRVUs) for Foot and Ankle Surgical Procedures. Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 60(3), 448-454.
- Anselmo, DS, Skolnik, J, Keeter, E, El-Sayed, AM, & Love, E. (2018). Comparative Evaluation of Radiographic Parameters of Foot Pronation in Two Different Conditions versus Barefoot. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, 108(4), 285-291.