Mass General Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Universita Degli Studi Di Milano
- Residency, University of North Carolina Hospitals
- Fellowship, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
American Board Certifications
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
- Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Anesthesiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Cereda?s NIH-funded research is focused on acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS). His long-term goal as researcher is to understand and address the mechanisms that lead to established ARDS through dissemination of early injury to the lungs. For this reason, Dr. Cereda?s research aims to identify novel imaging predictors of ARDS progression, using quantitative computed tomography and hyperpolarized gas magnetic resonance imaging. His group is now investigating the role of abnormal pulmonary perfusion in the progression of lung injury, and exploring pharmacological protection of the endothelium to slow such evolution.