Danvers, MAPhone: 978-882-6100
About Whitney Coppolino, MD
Dr. Coppolino is a graduate of New York University in New York City, NY and received her medical degree from the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA. She completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA followed by a fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine at Northwell Health/Zucker School of Medicine Hofstra University. Most recently Dr. Coppolino completed an additional fellowship in Women’s Cardiovascular Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
She is board certified in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine and in Cardiovascular medicine by the American Board of Cardiology.
Dr. Coppolino is clinically active in all facets of non-invasive cardiology. She has a specific focus on echocardiography, nuclear medicine and women’s cardiovascular health including spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD), cardio-obstetrics and cardio-oncology.
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
102-104 Endicott St.
Danvers, MA 01923
- MD, USC Keck School of Medicine
- Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, North Shore Long Island Jewish/Northwell
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings