Boston, MAPhone: 855-644-7644
Danvers, MAPhone: 978-882-6767
About Elisa Jorgensen, MD
Elisa Jorgensen, MD, is a fellowship-trained Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeon and Board-Certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist. She specializes in minimally-invasive procedures for patients with complex benign gynecologic issues, such as endometriosis, fibroids, abnormal bleeding, infertility, pelvic pain, or patients with complex prior medical or surgical issues. She commonly performs laparoscopic hysterectomy, myomectomy, endometriosis surgery, adnexal surgery and hysteroscopy. When appropriate, she also offers robotic surgery.
Her training includes a two-year fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, and a residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Yale. She obtained her medical degree from Yale, and her undergraduate degree in Biology and Medical Anthropology from University of Michigan – Ann Arbor.
Outside of the operating room, her time is dedicated to clinical research and teaching. Her research interests include surgical outcomes in benign gynecology, optimal treatment for endometriosis, and collaborations with multidisciplinary teams. She’s also an active member of the American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Excision of Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic / Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Ovarian masses/cysts
- Pelvic Pain
- Robotic surgery
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
102-104 Endicott St.
Danvers, MA 01923
- MD, Yale School of Medicine
- Residency, Yale New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston)
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings