Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2000
About James Luccarelli, MD, DPhil
Dr. James Luccarelli is a child, adolescent, and adult psychiatrist at the Massachusetts General Hospital and Instructor in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. He completed a doctorate in organic Chemistry at the University of Oxford as a Marshall Scholar before attending Harvard Medical School. He completed his residency in child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry at the Massachusetts General Hospital and McLean Hospital. His works clinically in the Acute Psychiatric Service and electroconvulsive therapy service.
Dr. Luccarelli’s research interests focus on catatonia and on the use of electroconvulsive therapy.
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Psychiatry: Acute Psychiatry Service
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Residency, MGH/Mclean Child Psychiatry
American Board Certifications
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beacon Health - ACD
- Beacon Health - PBO
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings