Ashley Parker, MD
Ashley Parker, MD
Instructor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Harvard Medical School
Accepting New Patients
Waltham, MAPhone: 781-487-3860
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-6850
About Ashley Parker, MD
Ashley Parker, MD, is an obstetrician/gynecologist who practices at both the Waltham office and the main Massachusetts General Hospital campus in Boston. She trained at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and worked in the Philadelphia area for 4 years prior to joining Mass General.
Dr. Parker views her role as not only a clinician, but also an educator and advocate for her patients. She strongly believes that interacting with patients in a respectful and attentive manner facilitates complete and quality patient care, and builds trust between the patient and provider.
She’s passionate about promoting health equity and ensuring that underserved communities have access to adequate care. Dr. Parker finds that her role as a clinician has allowed her to bridge gaps with patients who have otherwise experienced trauma within the healthcare system. Creating an environment of trust and understanding can change outcomes. She notes that building strong relationships with her patients has been one of the most rewarding experiences as a physician.
In her personal time, she enjoys the culinary arts, fitness, and the performing arts.
- Abnormal Pap Smear
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Gynecologic surgery
- Ovarian masses/cysts
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Prenatal Care
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Obstetrics & Gynecology at Mass General Waltham
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General Gynecology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Drexel University College of Medicine
- Residency, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings