Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Orthopaedic Trauma Service
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Building for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, The University of North Carolina School of Medicine
- PhD, University of Mississippi School of Medicine (Jackson)
- Residency, University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Fellowship, Pritzker School of Medicine, University of Chicago@
- Fellowship, Wake Forest Univ. Baptist Med Ctr
American Board Certifications
- Orthopedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Aneja's research has been funded by governmental and professional organizations, including the United States Department of Defense, the Orthopaedic Trauma Association, and the American Academy of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. His research laboratory performs prospective clinical trials with the shared goal of improving the standards of care for all orthopaedic trauma patients, using evidence-based medicine. Lab research areas of focus include preventing fracture-related infections, decreasing opioid usage, improving geriatric fracture care, and building knowledge of all extremity fractures.
See a complete list of Dr. Aneja's publications via the National Institutes of Health.