- Centers & Specialties
- Clinical Interests
- Coronary artery disease
- Cardiac Intensive Care
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart failure
- Chest pain
- Atrial fibrillation
- Aortic valve disease
- Mitral Valve Disease
- Medical Education
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Foreign Languages
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Provider Gender
- Wasfy JH, Singal G, O'Brien C, Blumenthal DM, Kennedy KF, Strom JB, Spertus JA, Mauri L, Normand SL, Yeh RW. "Enhancing the Prediction of 30-Day Readmission After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Using Data Extracted by Querying of the Electronic Health Record." Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2015.
Blumenthal DM and Wasfy JH. "Anatomical versus Functional Testing for Coronary Artery Disease." NEJM. 2015.
Wasfy JH, Borden WB, Secemsky EA, McCabe JM, Yeh RW. "Public Reporting in Cardiovascular Medicine: Accountability, Unintended Consequences, and Promise for Improvement." Circulation. 2015.
Wasfy JH, Rao SK, Chittle MD, Gallen KM, Isselbacher EM, Ferris TG. "Initial Results of a Cardiac E-Consult Program." JACC. 2014
Wasfy JH, Strom JB, Waldo SW, O'Brien C, Wimmer NJ, Zai AH, Luttrell J, Spertus JA, Kennedy KF, Normand SL, Mauri L, Yeh RW. Clinical Preventability of 30-Day Readmission After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. JAHA. 2014.
Wasfy JH, Strom JB, Brien CO, Zai AH, Luttrell J, Kennedy KF, Spertus JA, Zelevinsky K, Normand ST, Mauri L, Yeh RW. Causes of Short-Term Readmission After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention. Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2014.
Wasfy JH, Rosenfield K, Zelevinsky K, Sakhuja R, Lovett A, Spertus JA, Wimmer NJ, Mauri L, Normand ST, Yeh RW. "A Prediction Model to Identify Patients at High Risk for 30-Day Readmission After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention." Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2013.
Poor public health was significantly associated with the additional Republican presidential votes cast in 2016 over those from 2012
Mass General physicians presented on the podium moderated sessions or showcased posters over 50 times at the American Heart Association 2017 Scientific Sessions.
A study led by a Massachusetts General Hospital investigator – in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Department of Political Science – has identified community health as a possible contributor to the surprising results of the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
An introduction to the Medicine Innovation Program
The Medicine Innovation Program grants supports and provides opportunities to advance innovations in health care delivery within the Department of Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital.
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696