Accepting patients by clinician referral only.
Please check with our practice to confirm your insurance eligibility as it may change.
- Clinical Interests
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Psychopharmacology (Adult)
- Cross-cultural issues
- Health services research
- Medical Education
- MPH, Harvard School of Public Health
- MD, Yale University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital|Residency, McLean Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Patient Gateway
- Yes, learn more
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
Two recent studies led by Massachusetts General Hospital psychiatrists have investigated ways of improving the treatment of depression in Chinese American immigrants, a group that tends to avoid mental health treatment because of traditional cultural beliefs.
One Bowdoin Square
Boston, MA 02114-2790