Jill Attaman, MD, is a reproductive endocrinologist and infertility specialist at Massachusetts General Hospital and a Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Biology at Harvard Medical School.
- Clinical Interests
- Initial Infertility Evaluation
- Assisted reproductive technology and invitro fertilization (IVF)
- Cryopreservation (human oocyte / egg freezing)
- LGBT family building
- Early pregnancy loss
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Elective single embryo transfer
- Fertility preservation
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Reproductive Medicine
- Medical education
- Medical Education
- MD, Michigan State University
- Residency, Ohio State University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Board Certifications
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endo. & Infertility
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
- Danvers: The Mass General/North Shore Center for Outpatient Care
- Insurances Accepted
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - ACD
- Neighborhood Health Plan - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Patient Age Group
- Provider Gender
I am proud to be a board-certified reproductive endocrinology and infertility specialist. I have been working in New England since I began my training at Massachusetts General Hospital in 2008.
Throughout my career I have been an active teacher and instructor throughout New England. I value the education of my colleagues entering the field of fertility as well as that of patients pursuing fertility care. After my fellowship at Mass General, I practiced reproductive medicine and infertility at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and was an assistant professor at the Geisel School of Medicine at Darmouth College. I then accepted a position at Atrius Health/Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates in the Center for Fertility and Reproductive Health and served as a clinical instructor at Harvard Medical School.
Throughout my career, I have been committed to maintaining a high standard of fertility care in our region. To that end, I have served on the New England Fertility Society Executive Committee for several years, most recently acting as past president of the society.
I am thrilled to join Mass General's Fertility Center and offer my experience, commitment to excellence and dedication to education to a division that shares the same mission. I value each opportunity to be part of the journey of a patient or couple building their family and look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals.
When away from work, I like to spend time with my family. We love to travel, ski, surf and paddleboard together. I enjoy cooking and practice yoga.
New Doctor Q&A: Jill Attaman, MD
104 Endicott Street
Danvers, MA 01923-3623
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696