Neuroendocrine and Pituitary Tumor Clinical Center
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, New York University
- MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residency, Bellevue Hospital
- Residency, Bellevue Hospital Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology and Metabolism, Unknown Board
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Archived), American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Anne Klibanski is a clinical / translational investigator whose research has focused on two areas:
- The pathogenesis and development of new therapies for patients with pituitary tumors and
- An understanding of how neuroendocrine disorders can lead to low bone mass and the risk for osteoporosis. Specific research has focused on understanding acromegaly, prolactinomas, Cushing's disease and clinically non-functioning pituitary tumors.
- Klibanski A. Clinical practice. Prolactinomas. N Engl J Med. 2010; 362(13):1219-26
- Giustina A, et al. A consensus on the medical treatment of acromegaly. Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2014; 10(4):243-8.