This is a two-year ACGME fellowship program. All applicants must be board certified/eligible in internal medicine with at least two years of clinical training in cardiovascular medicine.
Learn more about the program by downloading our brochure.
Download the brochure >
Requirements of the Electrophysiology Fellowship Program include:
- Completion and passing of all three USMLE steps
- ABIM board certified or board eligible
- The accepted applicant must obtain a full Massachusetts license (limited license if on visa)
- A valid ECFMG certificate for all foreign medical graduates
- Only J1 visas accepted
- For all sub-specialty programs in cardiology, completion of previous cardiology fellowship training is required
How to Apply
Positions starting in July 2022 and July 2023 have been filled.
Applicants interested in the program must submit their applications by September 4, 2023 via ERAS. We review applications one year prior to the intended start date and interviews are conducted in the Fall. Our program ID# is 1542412029.
A completed application should include the following:
- Personal Statement
- USMLE transcripts
- 3 letters of reference
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
We will also be participating in the NRMP (Match).