Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Heart Center
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Baggish overseas research and the Cardiovascular Performance Program. The CPP research team focuses on studying cardiovascular adaptations to exercise as they apply to health, disease, and human performance.
- Baggish AL, et al. Training-Specific Changes in Cardiac Structure and Function: A Prospective and Longitudinal Assessment of Competitive Athletes. J Appl Physiol. 2008
- Baggish AL, et al. The Impact of Endurance Exercise Training on Left Ventricular Systolic Mechanics. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2008
- Baggish AL et al., Cardiovascular Screening in College Athletes With and Without Electrocardiography A Cross-sectional Study. Annals of Internal Med. 2010
- Kim JH, et al., Baggish AL. Cardiac Arrests during Long-Distance Running Races. N Engl J Med. 2012.
- Weiner RB, et al. Baggish AL. Blood Pressure and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy During American Style Football Participation. Circulation. 2013
- Zilinski J, et al., Baggish AL. Myocardial adaptations to recreational marathon training among middle-aged men. Circulation: Cardiovascular Imaging. 2015
- Baggish AL, Weiner RB, Kanayama G, Hudson JI, Lu MT, Hoffmann U, Pope HG Jr. Cardiovascular Toxicity of Illicit Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Use. Circulation. 2017