About Victor Chiappa, MD
A native of Long Island, New York, Victor Chiappa, MD, attended college at Harvard and then medical school in Syracuse at Upstate Medical University. He came to Mass General in 2003 and completed his residency in 2006. Since then he has been on staff in the department of medicine as an inpatient clinician educator. He was also recently named Associate Program Director for Preliminary Medicine within the internal medicine residency program
He greatly enjoys mentoring residents and medical students and has an interest in medical education, enhancing quality feedback, and improving the efficiencies with which we take care of patients.
- Hospital Medicine
- MD, SUNY at Syracuse (Upstate) College of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
Dementia Care Collaborative
Teaching new ways to understand dementia, how to communicate and partner with those with dementia and offer support and guidance for caregivers.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings