Learn about research studies and clinical trials conducted by the Division of Infectious Disease in the area of immunocompromised hosts.
- Lindsey Baden, MD: Vaccines and infectious complications of immunosuppression
- Jay Fishman, MD: Infections in xenotransplantation including porcine endogenous retrovirus and herpesviruses in primate hosts
- Benjamin Gewurz, MD, PhD: Genetic, Proteomic and Immunologic analysis of EBV lytic replication and B-cell transformation
- Sophia Koo, MD: Metabolite-based methods for diagnosis and therapeutic efficacy assessment of pneumonia and other infections
- Camille Nelson Kotton, MD: Vaccines, diagnostics and prevent of cytomegalovirus after organ and bone marrow transplant
- Michael Mansour, MD, PhD: Fungal cell wall carbohydrates in the development of host immune responses
- Jatin Vyas, MD, PhD: Innate Immunity to Fungal Pathogens