Evidence adds to the warnings about the health dangers of e-cigarettes at a time when their usage is rapidly growing, especially among young adults and adolescents.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Pulmonary & Critical Care
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- , Boston City Hospital/Thorndike Memorial Lab
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Boston Medical Center
- Fellowship, Harvard School of Public Health
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Occupational Medicine, American Board of Preventative Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.