Sara Schoenfeld, MD
Sara Schoenfeld, MD
Instructor in Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Waltham, MAPhone: 781-487-6006
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-7938
About Sara Schoenfeld, MD
Dr. Sara Schoenfeld is the Co-Clinical Director of the MGH Rheumatology Unit. She has a strong clinical interest in systemic sclerosis, and is a former recipient of a Rheumatology Research Foundation Grant to study this condition. She is involved in several clinical trials for scleroderma as part of the Scleroderma Program at MGH. She also has an interest in taking care of patients affected by arthritis and other inflammatory conditions related to their treatment with immunotherapy.
She enjoys medical education and teaches several courses at Harvard Medical School in addition to working closely with medical residents and Rheumatology Fellows. Dr. Schoenfeld is a member the Center for Physician Well-Being in the Department of Medicine at MGH.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Scleroderma/Systemic sclerosis
Mass General Rheumatology at Waltham
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General Rheumatology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
Dementia Care Collaborative
Teaching new ways to understand dementia, how to communicate and partner with those with dementia and offer support and guidance for caregivers.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings