Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Neurology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- M.D.; Ph.D., Albert Einstein college of medicine
- Residency, New Jersey Medical School GME-UMDNJ
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Pain Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Faignart N, Nguyen KH, Soroken C, Poloni C, Downs HM, Laubscher B, Korff C, Oaklander AL*, Roulet Perez E* (2020). Acute monophasic erythromelalgia in five children diagnosed as small-fiber neuropathy. Eur J Pediatric Neurology.
Kelley M, Oaklander AL Association of small-fiber polyneuropathy with 3 previously unassociated rare missense SCN9A variants. Can J Pain, 2020;4:19-29, DOI: 10.1080/24740527.2020.1712652
Oaklander AL, Sharma S, Kessler K, Price BH. Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder: A special sense neuropathy. PAIN Reports, 2020.
Fridman V, Suriyanarayanan S, Novak P, David WS, Macklin E, McKenna-Yasek D, Walsh K, Aziz-Bose R, Oaklander AL, Brown RH, Hornemann T, Eichler F. Randomized Trial of L-Serine in Patients with Hereditary Sensory and Autonomic Neuropathy Type 1. Neurology, 2019;92:e1-e12. PMID: 30626650
Liu X#, Treister R#, Lang M#, Oaklander AL. IVIg for apparently autoimmune small-fiber polyneuropathy: First analysis of efficacy and safety. Therapeutic Advances in Neurological Disorders 2018;11:1-12. PMID: 29403541
* indicates shared first or last authorship, # indicates a formally mentored co-author