Brian Snell, 54, was getting ready for a Rascal Flatts concert June 9 when he developed a terrible headache. The next thing Snell knew, he was on his back in the shower and couldn’t move his legs.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Imaging
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Boston University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Neuroradiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.