Connecting with your doctor’s office has never been easier.
Connect with your primary or specialty care provider through Patient Gateway. Patient Gateway is the fast, convenient, secure way to reach your doctor’s office.
Access Mass General and other Partners providers 24/7 to:
- Check lab and imaging results, as well as letters and other reports from your providers
- Send non-urgent messages to your provider’s office
- Request and view appointments, or make your own appointments (available at select offices)
- Receive summaries of your visits
- View, update or renew medications
- Pay your medical bills online
- Browse a library of trusted health information
- Update your contact information
- Complete questionnaires prior to your next visit
- If applicable, enroll as a proxy representative when caring for a loved one or minor
- Go green and conserve paper
Download our app
Patient Gateway is also accessible via our app for iPhone or Android:
Please note: Even if your practice does not offer Patient Gateway, you can still use it to view your health information. If your practice or provider is not listed on Patient Gateway’s enrollment page, simply select “Medical Records, MGH.”
Using the Apple Health App
iPhone® users receiving care at Massachusetts General Hospital and all other Partners HealthCare entities can now use the Apple Health app to access and visualize key parts of their current health records, including allergies, conditions, immunizations, labs, medications, procedures and vitals.
The Apple Health app allows users to combine health records from multiple care providers.
To begin, open the Apple Health app, navigate to Health Records, select the institutions from which you wish to download your data, and follow the instructions.
The app is available to patients with an iPhone running iOS 11.3 or later.
We are proud to be one of the first organizations to enable this capability for patients.
Select Mass General offices offer Direct Scheduling for current patients via Patient Gateway
If you are a current Mass General patient, you may be able to schedule your next appointment with Patient Gateway's online scheduling system.
How to schedule an appointment through Patient Gateway:
- Step 1: Log in to Patient Gateway at patientgateway.org
- Step 2: Click the “Appointments” tab, then select “Schedule an Appointment”
- Step 3: Follow the prompts to select an appointment time that works best for you. Once you’ve completed all the prompts, your appointment will be scheduled