Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Urology
165 Cambridge St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MPH, Harvard T. H Chan School of Public Health
- MD, UMASS Medical School
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Urology, American Board of Urology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Feldman AS, Banyard J, Wu C-L, et al. Cystatin B as a tissue and urinary biomarker of bladder cancer recurrence and disease progression. Clin Cancer Res. 2009;15(3):1024-31.
- Kaufman DS, Shipley WU, Feldman AS. Bladder Cancer. The Lancet. 2009; 374(9685):239-49.
- Feldman AS and Dahl DM. , 2006. June, 2-6, 2006. Laparoscopic Radical Prostatectomy. US Oncological Disease 2006. 2006: pp. 56-58.
- Feldman AS, McDougal WS, Harisinghani MG. The potential of nanoparticle-enhanced imaging. The Journal of Urologic Oncology, Seminar Section. 2008;26(1):65-73.
- Feldman AS, Daha AK, Osbourne AL, et al. Case-matched analysis of radiofrequency ablation vs. open and laparoscopic partial nephrectomy: What is the effect on GFR? Accepted for presentation at the ASCO GU Cancer Symposium, 2010.