Enjoy this healthy recipe for an innovative salad that is quick and easy to prepare.
Quinoa Parsley Salad
Yield: 4 servings
- Boil water and quinoa in a medium saucepan; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper together in a small bowl while the quinoa is cooking
- Fluff quinoa with a fork and place it in a bowl
- Add the parsley, celery, onion and apricots
- Toss with lemon juice dressing to coat and top with the pumpkin seeds
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 33 grams
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 160 milligrams
Fiber: 4 grams
Saturated fat: 1 gram
This article originally appeared on MGHBeFit.com, an employee wellness program sponsored by MGH Nutrition and Food Services.
- Nov | 12 | 2019
About half of women who have been through menopause suffer from vaginal dryness or discomfort, which can interfere with their ability to enjoy sex. The women's health experts at Massachusetts General Hospital have published research showing that safe, effective treatments can make a big difference.
- Nov | 4 | 2019
The Mass General Diabetes Center and AllWays Health Partners are pleased to announce an exciting new program, the PATH TO LIFESTYLE CHANGE.
- Press Release
- Oct | 15 | 2019
A team led by Massachusetts General Hospital researchers report that mindfulness meditation appears to help extinguish fearful associations.
- Oct | 4 | 2019
New nonprofit promotes wellness, giving back
- Patient Education
- Sep | 25 | 2019
Food is only one part of a healthy diet. Learn more about healthy eating from Ines Castro, BA, a pediatric health coach in the Raising Healthy Hearts Program, and Stephanie Harshman, PhD, RD, a registered dietitian and postdoctoral research fellow at MassGeneral Hospital for Children (MGHfC).