A wealth of virtual, home-accessible tools (apps, podcasts, videos etc.) are now available to support mindfulness, relaxation, and movement.
Quinoa Parsley Salad
Yield: 4 servings
- Boil water and quinoa in a medium saucepan; cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed
- Whisk lemon juice, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper together in a small bowl while the quinoa is cooking
- Fluff quinoa with a fork and place it in a bowl
- Add the parsley, celery, onion and apricots
- Toss with lemon juice dressing to coat and top with the pumpkin seeds
Protein: 5 grams
Carbohydrates: 33 grams
Fat: 6 grams
Sodium: 160 milligrams
Fiber: 4 grams
Saturated fat: 1 gram
This article originally appeared on MGHBeFit.com, an employee wellness program sponsored by MGH Nutrition and Food Services.
- Apr | 2 | 2020
In times of stress and uncertainty, a number of strategies can be helpful for maintaining well-being and promoting resilience.
- Patient Education
- Mar | 26 | 2020
Smoking and vaping have harmful effects on the body, including making it harder for the body to fight infections. This includes serious infections like COVID-19. Learn how smoking and vaping can put your body at a higher risk of and how to quit smoking and vaping.
- Mar | 20 | 2020
新型冠状病毒疾病 (COVID-19) 的爆发给我们所有人，包括儿童和青少年，带来了很多焦虑和不确定性。
- Mar | 16 | 2020
Gun violence claims the lives of 35,000 Americans a year, but doesn't receive as much research funding as conditions like sepsis and liver disease. Internist Chana Sacks, MD, is hoping to change that.
- Mar | 13 | 2020
A new study shows that ketamine is effective in treating some patients with treatment-resistant depression. The fast-acting drug is effective both in patients with anxiety and in those without it.