Stroke & Traumatic Brain Injury Pathfinder
Books, websites, and support for those who have had a stroke or traumatic brain injury.
- Brain, Heal Thyself: A Caregiver's New Approach to Recovery from Stroke, Aneurysm, and Traumatic Brain Injury
Siles, Madonna and Beuret, Lawrence
Hampton Roads, 2006
- Life After Stroke: The Guide to Recovering Your Health and Preventing Another Stroke
Stein, Joel et al
John Hopkins University Press, 2006
- Stroke and the Family: A New Guide
Harvard University Press, 2004
- Stronger After Stroke: Your Roadmap to Recovery
Levine, Peter G.
- My Stroke of Insight: A Brain Scientist’s Personal Journey
Taylor, Jill Bolte
- Never Give Up: My Stroke, My Recovery & My Return to the NFL
- American Stroke Association
- Stroke: Medline Plus
- NINDS (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke) Stroke Information Page
Support/Connect with Others
Traumatic Brain Injury
- Brain Injury Survival Kit: 365 Tips, Tools, and Tricks to Deal with Cognitive Function Loss
- Brainlash: Maximize Your Recovery from Mild Brain Injury
- Mindstorms: The Complete Guide for Families Living with Traumatic Brain Injury
Cassidy, John W.
Da Capo, 2009
- Every 21 Seconds
- Gifts from the Broken Jar: Rediscovering Hope, Beauty, and Joy
- Over My Head: A Doctor’s Own Story of Head Injury from the Inside Looking Out
Andrews McMeel, 2000
- Where Is the Mango Princess?
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Medline Plus
- NINDS Traumatic Brain Injury Information Page