Judith Ferry, MD
Judith Ferry, MD
Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Pathology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, New York University
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology
- Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Ferry's research interests include diagnosis and subclassification of lymphoma, and correlation of behavior of those lymphomas with their pathologic features. Dr. Ferry has a special interest in extranodal lymphomas, and in the differences in the types of lymphomas encountered in different extranodal sites, and in how they contrast with the types of lymphomas that arise in lymph nodes, as well as in the wide variety of risk factors that may contribute to the development of lymphoma of different types and in different sites. Dr. Ferry has published many peer-reviewed papers, chapters and review articles on lymphoma, and has recently published a textbook, Extranodal Lymphomas. For a list of co-authors, related research concepts, and more visit Dr. Ferry's profile page at the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.
- Ferry JA, Fung CY, Zukerberg L, Lucarelli MJ, Hasserjian RP, Preffer FI, Harris NL. Lymphoma of the ocular adnexa: a study of 353 cases. Am J Surg Pathol 2007; 31:185-192. (CV reference #66)
- Rahemtullah A, Longtine JA, Harris NL, Dorn M, Zembowicz A, Quintanilla-Fend L, Preffer FI, Ferry JA. CD20+ T-cell lymphoma: Clinicopathologic analysis of nine cases and a review of the literature. Am J Surg Pathol 2008; 32:1593-1607. (CV reference #72)
- Misdraji J, Harris NL, Hasserjian RP, Lauwers GY, Ferry JA. Primary follicular lymphoma of the gastrointestinal tract. Am J Surg Pathol 2011; 35:1255-1263.
- Ryan RJH, Sloan JM, Collins AB, Mansouri J, Raje NS, Zukerberg LR, Ferry JA. Extranodal marginal zone lymphoma of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue with amyloid deposition: a clinicopathologic case series. Am J Clin Pathol 2012;137:51-64.
- Ferry J. Extranodal Lymphomas. 1st ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders; 2011. (textbook)