Contact the Mass General Cancer Center to learn more about our programs or to make an appointment.
We can help you:
Make an appointment.
Find information about programs and clinicians.
Connect with resources and services.
- Cancer Center General Information - 617-726-5130 or email
- Appointments/Referrals - 877-726-5130 or request an appointment online
- Maxwell V. Blum Cancer Resource Center - 866-724-6737
- Center for Cancer Risk Assessment - 617-724-1971
- Chaplaincy - 617-726-2220
- Clinical Trials - 877-789-6100
- Fertility - 617-726-8868
- Financial Counseling - 617-726-2192
- Integrative Therapies Program - 617-726-4178
- Images Oncology Boutique - 617-726-3211
- International Patient Center - 617-726-2787
- Medical Interpreters - 617-726-6966
- Network for Patients and Families - 617-724-1822
- Nutrition - 617-724-4000
- Oncology Care Coordinator - 617-724-2277
- Palliative Care - 617-724-4000
- The Marjorie E. Korff PACT Program (Parenting At a Challenging Time) - 617-724-7272
- Pharmacy - 617-724-3100
- Physical Therapy - 617-726-2961
- Psychiatry - 617-724-4800
- Social Work - 617-724-1822
- Support Groups - 617-724-1822
- Survivorship Clinic - 617-724-1396
- Transportation and Temporary Lodging - 617-724-0295
Physician Referral Information:
Adult Oncology Referrals
Pediatric Oncology Referrals
Referring Your Patients for Treatment or Consultation
We appreciate the opportunity to provide your patients with second opinions and cancer specialty care. As part of your patient's care team, our commitment to you includes:
- Patients seen usually within one week
- Someone is available Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 4:30PM (ET) to schedule an appointment
- Timely communication with referring physicians on evaluations and recommended treatments
- Collaboration on care plans enabling follow-up services to be provided by you or your local hospital whenever possible
Video: Welcome to the Mass General Cancer Center
Take a tour of our Boston location and find out useful information before your visit, including directions, parking, how to get around, and resources that we offer.
Questions? We're here to help you
For additional help choosing a doctor or making an appointment, please call the Mass General Cancer Center at 877-726-5130 (Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm).