Esther Oliva, MD
Esther Oliva, MD
Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
Associate Director, Gynecologic Pathology
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Pathology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Barcelona
- Residency, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*
- Fellowship, Hospital Clinic I Provincial de Barcelona
- Fellowship, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Research Interests include pathology and molecular biology of gynecologic malignancies, renal and testicular tumors. She is a member of the Gillette Center for Gynecologic Oncology's Clinical Research laboratory at the Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center. For more information about research concepts, co-authors, timeline, and more, visit Dr. Oliva's profile at the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.
- Sclerosing Stromal Tumors With Prominent Luteinization During Pregnancy: A Report of 8 Cases Emphasizing Diagnostic Problems. Bennett JA, Oliva E, Young RH. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2015 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- Giant Cell Tumor of the Uterus: A Report of 3 Cases With a Spectrum of Morphologic Features. Bennett JA, Sanada S, Selig MK, Hariri LP, Nielsen GP, Oliva E. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2015 Apr 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- SMARCB1-deficient Vulvar Neoplasms: A Clinicopathologic, Immunohistochemical, and Molecular Genetic Study of 14 Cases.