Andrew Lietz, a survivor of sarcoma, has dedicated his philanthropic efforts to encouraging and supporting doctors that are studying this rare disease.
Kevin Raskin, MD
Kevin Raskin, MD
Chief, Orthopaedic Oncology Service
Program Director, Musculoskeletal Oncology Fellowship Program
Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Orthopaedic Oncology Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Phone: 617-724-3700 (new patients)
Phone: 617-726-0604 (existing patients)
Hematology/Oncology at Mass General Waltham
52 Second Avenue
Building 52, Suite 1100
Waltham, MA 02451
- MD, Tel-Aviv University School of Medicine
- Residency, Albert Einstein / Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Raskin's research interests include studying the survival of patients with different types of cancer. Through an extensive database maintained by the Orthopaedic Oncology Service at MGH, Dr. Raskin and the other surgeons in the Oncology Service are able to study the outcomes of their surgeries and how those surgeries effect their patient's lives.
- Devisetty K, Kobayashi W, Suit HD, Goldberg SI, Niemierko A, Chen YL, Raskin KA, Schwab JH, Springfield DS, Yoon SS, Hornicek FJ, Delaney TF. Low-Dose Neoadjuvant External Beam Radiation Therapy for Soft Tissue Sarcoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010 Sep 21.
- Tejwani A, Kobayashi W, Chen YL, Rosenberg AE, Yoon S, Raskin KA, Rosenthal DI, Nielsen GP, Hornicek FJ, Delaney TF. Management of acral myxoinflammatory fibroblastic sarcoma. Cancer. 2010 Aug 24.
- Kumar NL, Rosenberg AE, Raskin KA. Osteoblastoma-like Osteosarcoma of the Cuboid: A Case Report. J Orthop Surg Res. 2010 Aug 6;5:52.
- Quaye AA, Raskin KA, Ecker JL, Leffert LR. Management of a parturient with high-grade osteosarcoma of the proximal femur: a multidisciplinary approach. Int J Obstet Anesth. 2010 Jul;19(3):340-2.
- Kim B, Chen YL, Kirsch DG, Goldberg SI, Kobayashi W, Kung JH, Wolfgang JA, Doppke K, Rosenberg AE, Nielsen GP, Raskin KA, Springfield DS, Schwab JH, Gebhardt MC, Yoon SS, Hornicek FJ, DeLaney TF. An effective preoperative three-dimensional radiotherapy target volume for extremity soft tissue sarcoma and the effect of margin width on local control. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010 Jul 1;77(3):843-50.