Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Cancer Center
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General Cancer Center at Mass General Waltham
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital***
- Fellowship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
American Board Certifications
- Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Hobbs GS, Hanasoge Somasundara AV, Kleppe M, Litvin R, Arcila M, Ahn J, Mckenney AS, Knapp K, Ptashkin R, Weinstein H, Heinemann MH, Francis J, Chanel S, Berman E, Mauro M, Tallman MS, Heaney ML, Levine RL, Rampal RK. Hsp90 inhibition disrupts JAK-STAT signaling and leads to reductions in splenomegaly in patients with MPNs. Haematologica. 2017 Oct 19.
- Hobbs GS, Rozelle S, Mullally A. The Development and Use of Janus Kinase 2 Inhibitors for the Treatment of Myeloproliferative Neoplasms. Hematol Oncol Clin North Am. 2017 Aug;31(4):613-626. doi: 10.1016/j.hoc.2017.04.002. Epub 2017 May 17. Review.
- Hobbs GS, Rampal RK. Clinical and molecular genetic characterization of myelofibrosis. Curr Opin Hematol. 2015 Mar;22(2):177-83.
- Hobbs, G*., Hamdi*, A., Hilden, P., Goldberg, J, Poon, M., Ledesma, M., Devlin, S., Rondon, G.. Papadopoulos, E., Jakubowski, A., O'Reilly, R., Champlin, R., Giralt, S., Perales, M*, Kebriaei, P*. Outcomes in Patients with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia in First or Second Complete Remission Receiving Ex-Vivo T-Cell Depleted or Unmodified Allografts: Comparison of Results at Two Institutions. Bone Marrow Transplant, January, 26, 2015.
- Hobbs, G.S., Landrum, M.B., Arora, N.K., Ganz, P.A., van Ryn, M., Weeks, J.C., Mack, J.M., Keating, N.L. The Role of Families in Decisions Regarding Cancer Treatments. Cancer, in press.