The Lurie Center for Autism is currently at full capacity. To continue safely serving our established patients we are not able to evaluate or accept new patients at this time, except:
- We provide evaluations for patients with concern for a possible ASD diagnosis aged 6 years and younger so that you and your PCP have the documentation required to access early intervention and/or specialized therapy services. Before requesting a new appointment, please call the MGH Registration and Referral Center at 866-211-6588 to complete the registration process and obtain an MGH patient number (medical record number).
- If you are an active patient at the Lurie Center for Autism (seen within the last 3 years) and you need to schedule your next appointment, please call 781-860-1700 or contact us via Patient Gateway.
- For individuals with autism seeking Primary Care Services, please contact us at 781-860-1700 to schedule an appointment with Dr. James Bath.
- Appointments for speech-language, occupational therapy, and physical therapy are scheduled through our Lurie Center partners, Spaulding Outpatient Center for Children Lexington. Please call 781-860-1742 for guidance on scheduling a new appointment for these services.
- For individuals with an Asperger profile: To request information about social skills groups, summer camp, and teen and adult transition programs, please contact MGH Aspire at 781-860-1900.
Our educational workshops for families are now open to everyone. Please see the many topics that we address: lurie-center-caregiver-workshops.pdf (massgeneral.org) or join our monthly Coffee Convos lurie-center-coffee-convo-series.pdf (massgeneral.org) for ongoing support.
To allow communication between Lurie Center clinicians and outside providers, download a Release of Medical Information form in English. For Spanish, click here.