- 1 cheese stick
- ½ cup of cottage cheese with chives
- 1 stick (1 ounce) of beef jerky or turkey jerky
- 2-3 slices of rolled deli meat, like turkey or ham
- 1-2 ounces of tuna salad, chicken salad or egg salad on a slice of tomato
- 1 hardboiled egg
- 1 celery stick with 1 tablespoon (1 scoop the size of your thumb) of peanut butter
- ½ of a cucumber with 2 tablespoons (2 scoops the size of your thumb) of hummus or light salad dressing
- ½ cup of sliced raw carrots, peppers and cucumbers with 1-2 tablespoons of light salad dressing
- 1 cup of plain popcorn
- 1 ounce (1 handful) of nuts
- ½ cup of sugar-free Jell-O®
- 1 sugar-free Popsicle®
Did You Know?
A snack or food is low carb if it has 5 grams of carbs per serving or fewer. Each of these snacks has 5 grams of carbs or fewer per serving!