accepting newborn babies only
Braintree, MAPhone: 888-644-3248
About Lisa Wong, MD
Dr. Lisa Wong is a pediatrician dedicated to promoting the arts and humanities in medicine. A graduate of Harvard and NYU School of Medicine, she completed her internship and residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. Since then, Dr. Wong has been a pediatrician at Milton Pediatric Associates since 1986 and is an Assistant Clinical Professor at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Dr. Wong, a violinist and pianist, is Past President of Longwood Symphony Orchestra, the orchestra of Boston's Medical Community. Inspired by the work of musician/physician Dr. Albert Schweitzer, she designed the LSO's signature "Healing Art of Music" program which raises awareness and funds for medical nonprofits. In April 2012, she published Scales to Scalpels: Doctors who practice the healing arts of Music and Medicine, in collaboration with writer Robert Viagas.
Dr. Wong is a founding member of the Committee for Arts & Humanities at Harvard Medical School and the Boston Arts Consortium for Health. She is a board member of Massachusetts Cultural Council and Conservatory Lab Charter School, and advisor to BPS Arts Expansion Initiative and Lesley University Institute for Arts and Health and PEAR (Program in Education, Afterschool and Resiliency).
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Developmental pediatrics
- General pediatrics
- Medicine and the arts
- Pediatric and adolescent primary care medicine
Mass General for Children at Blue Hills Medical Center
340 Wood Rd.
Braintree, MA 02184
- MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- MassHealth ACO
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- United Healthplan (non-HMO) - other
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Scales to Scalpels: Doctors who Practice the Healing Arts of Music and Medicine
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings