Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Lurie Center for Autism
1 Maguire Road
Lexington, MA 02421-3114
- PhD, Boston University
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. McLeod is the Principal Investigator for several studies that are looking at the clinical impact of programs run by Aspire for children, teens, and adults with high cognitive autism.
His publications include:
- Book: Elwood C and McLeod DS. Take Charge of Treatment for Your Child with Asperger's (ASD): Create a Personalized Guide to Success for Home, School, and the Community, Jessica Kingsley Press, 2015.
- Chapter called “Technologies to Support Interventions for Social Emotional Intelligence, Self-Awareness/Personal Style, and Self-Regulation” by Lucci, D., Levine, M., Challen-Wittmer, K., and McLeod, D. S. in 21st Century Tools for Students with Autism published by Brooke’s Publishing Company in 2013.
- Chapter called “Social Skills Training for Autism Spectrum Disorder” by McLeod, D.S., Lucci, D., and Malatino, K. in The Primer on Autism Spectrum Disorder published by Oxford University Press in 2015.
- Chapter called “Support Groups for Children with Developmental Disabilities” by McLeod, D.S., Lyons, G and Lazdowski in The SAGE Encyclopedia of Intellectual and Developmental Disorders published in 2016.
- Chapter called “Supportive Employment” by McLeod, D.S., Mulder, B. and O’Brien, L. in The SAGE Encyclopedia of Intellectual and Developmental Disorders published in 2018.
- Chapter called “Autism Spectrum Disorder: School Consultation” by McLeod, D.S., Lucci, D. and Milot, A. in The SAGE Encyclopedia of Intellectual and Developmental Disorders published in 2018.