Mass General researchers working to stop the spread of infectious disease are worried that proposed cuts to the NIH budget would eliminate a key resource for global health efforts.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Infectious Disease
275 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-3108
Pediatric Infectious Disease Administrative Office
175 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Duke University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Infectious Disease, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.