Ana Rosales, MD
Ana Rosales, MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics Harvard Medical School
Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2000
Nashua, NHPhone: 603-577-2000
About Ana Rosales, MD
Dr. Ana Maria Rosales is a Pediatric Cardiologist specializing in the care of children with congenital heart disease. Born in Venezuela, Dr. Rosales graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela and completed her training in Pediatrics at Miami Children's Hospital and later her cardiology fellowship at Boston Children's Hospital. She joined the faculty at MGH and HMS in 2001. Since then, she has been providing; clinical care, supervision of trainees, and medical training to enhance clinical knowledge and quality of patient care. She has been recognized with the Residents teaching award, family-centered medicine awards, and a nomination for the McGovern award.
Dr. Rosales provides care to patients at Pediatric Cardiology Clinics at MGH and its satellite locations including Danvers, Andover, and Southern New Hampshire. She is an active participant in the inpatient and intensive care areas as a consultant. Her interests include the cardiac care of patients with congenital heart disease, dysautonomias and neuromuscular disorders as well as other forms of acquired heart disease. She is fluent in Spanish and, given her background, identifies with the needs of patients from other cultures.
She is a regular lecturer to the Pediatric Residency program and organizes continuing medical education programs for the department of Pediatric Cardiology at MGHfC. She has assisted in the development of the Pediatric Cardiology section of the Massachusetts General Hospital Pediatric Residency Handbook.
Dr. Rosales continues to seek improvement of the care in patients with Congenital Heart disease and pursues excellence in the training of the next generation of physicians involved in the overall care of children.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Congenital heart disease
- Pediatric arrhythmia
- Pediatric cardiology
Mass General for Children: Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General for Children at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
8 Prospect St.
Nashua, NH 03060
- MD, Universidad Central De Venezuela School of Medicine
- Residency, Miami Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Cardiology, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- BCBS Anthem - NH
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare - NH
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- NH Healthy Families
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Outside
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- United Healthplan (non-HMO) - other
- Well Sense Health Plan NH
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings