Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Psychology Assessment Center
One Bowdoin Square
Boston, MA 02114-2927
- PhD, State University of New York at Buffalo
- Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Pulsifer is actively involved in a number of funded research projects at MGH. Her research interests include: 1) examining the long-term neurocognitive and behavioral effects of proton radiation therapy on children and young adults and 2) investigating the neuropsychological and behavioral profile of children and adults with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex.
- Numis AL, Major P, Montenegro MA, Muzykewicz DA, Pulsifer MB & Thiele EA. Identification of Risk Factors for Autism Spectrum Disorders in Tuberous Sclerosis, Neurology 2011.
- Walder D, Sherman J. & Pulsifer M.B. Neurodev Assessment in Early Childhood. In Evidence-Based Prac in Infant & Early Child. Psych. Rubinson F, Mowder B. & Yasik A. Eds. Wiley Sons 2009.
- Kopp CM, Muzykewicz DA, Staley BA, & Thiele EA. Behavior prob in children with Tuberous Sclerosis and parental stress, Epil & Beh 2008.
- Pulsifer MB, Butz A, Foran M & Belcher H. Prenatal Drug Expos: Effects on Cog Funct at Age 5. Clinical Peds 2008.
- Lyczkowski DA, Pulsifer MB, Conant KD, Jarrett DY, Grant E, Kwiatkowski DJ & Thiele EA.Intrafamilial Phenotypic Variability in Tuberous Sclerosis. Jour Child Neur 2007.
- Winterkorn EB, Pulsifer MB & Thiele EA. Cognitive Prognosis of Patients with Tuberous Sclerosis. Neurology 2007.
- Pulsifer MB, Winterkorn EB, & Thiele EA. Psychological Profile of Adults with Tuberous Sclerosis. Epil & Beh 2007.
- Pulsifer MB, Brandt J, Salorio C, Vining E, Carson B & Freeman J. Cog outcome of hemispherectomy in 71 children. Epilepsia 2004.
- Pulsifer MB, Radonovich K, Belcher H & Butz A. Intelligence & school readiness in preschool children with prenatal drug expos. Child Neuropsych 2004.
- Pulsifer MB, Salorio C & Niparko J. Devel, audio & speech percep in children after cochlear implant surgery. Arch Ped & Adol Med 2003.