As soon as New England's long, frigid winters begin to wane, many families will spring into action hoping to enjoy every possible moment of summer's fleeting sunshine. Ari Cohen, MD, explains how parents can be prepared with a few simple steps.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Emergency Services
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Residency, Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Cohen has active research interests in both respiratory illness and head trauma and continues to investigate these subjects.