Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Albert Einstein college of medicine
- Residency, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Oakland
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
A clinical study conducted by Dr. Klig was the first to examine the use of intramuscular dexamethasone for treatment of acute asthma exacerbations when oral steroids are not feasible in the PED. Later studies by others validated these early results. Dr. Klig has authored many review articles and case reports and she continues to be active in clinical research on related topics including imaging for closed head injury, adolescent alcohol intoxication and energy drink use. She is also active in medical education research on clinical learning and faculty development for medical educators.