Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Newton Wellesley Hospital
6 South Building.
2014 Washington Street.
Newton, MA 02462
Pediatric Endocrine Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
MGH Children's Specialties at Southern New Hampshire Med Ctr
8 Prospect Street
Nashua, NH 03060-3925
- MD, Istanbul University School of Medicine
- Residency, Istanbul University School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Iowa Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, University of Iowa Children's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Endocrinology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Savgan-Gurol has worked on maternal vitamin D gene polymorphisms that may predispose to premature birth, and on techniques used to assess regional body composition to best determine clinical and DXA surrogates for visceral and subcutaneous fat and intramyocellular lipid, as analyzed by MRI and MRS techniques.
Savgan-Gurol E, Bredella M, Russell M, Mendes N, Klibanski A, Misra M.
Nutr Metab (Lond). 2010 Dec 9;7:86. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-86.
Savgan-Gürol E, Kasapçopur O, Hatemi S, Ercan O, Caliskan S, Sever L, Ozdogan H, Arisoy N.
Clin Exp Rheumatol. 2001 Sep-Oct;19(5 Suppl 24):S72-5.