Mark Pasternack, MD, chief of pediatric infectious disease at MassGeneral Hospital for Children, and colleagues are tracking the epidemiological records for children diagnosed with the novel coronavirus in the hopes to identify any distribution patterns and risk factors.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Infectious Disease
275 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114-3108
Internal Medicine Associates Team 1
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- MD, Harvard Medical School/ BWH
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Clinician Resource
- May | 5 | 2020
In this Q&A, Mark Pasternack, MD, chief of Pediatric Infectious Disease at MassGeneral Hospital for Children, shares advice to help pediatricians and other physicians navigate the new coronavirus in children.