Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Hospital for Sick Children
American Board Certifications
- Surgery, American Board of Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery, American Board of Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Kelleher's laboratory studies late lung development, called alveolarization, that is delayed or impaired in many newborn lung diseases. She has developed a novel method to study the process of aleolar development that can be used to investigate new therapies that may improve lung development or regeneration in newborns and adults.