MassGeneral Hospital for Children pediatrician Michael Jellinek, MD, former chief of Child Psychiatry and professor emeritus of psychiatry and pediatrics at Harvard Medical School, responds to questions and concerns from parents about parenting during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2506
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Med.
- MD, Albert Einstein college of medicine
- Residency, Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency, Children's Hospital of Boston
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Montefiore Hospital & Medical Center
- Residency, Montefiore Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (Archived), American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.