Departments, Centers, & Programs:
175 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114
Pediatric Palliative Care
175 Cambridge St
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Yang Y, Carter LP, Cook RE, Paul E, Schwartz KR. A Case of Exertional Rhabdomyolysis: A Cheer for Standardizing Inpatient Management and Prevention. Hosp Pediatr. 2016 Dec; 6(12):753-56.
- Frey-Vogel AS, Scott-Vernaglia SE, Carter LP, Huang GC. Simulation for Milestone Assessment: Use of a Longitudinal Curriculum for Pediatric Residents. Simul Healthc. 2016 Aug; 11(4):286-92.
- Palakshappa D, Carter LP, El Saleeby CM. Discrepancies in After-Hours Communication Attitudes between Pediatric Residents and Supervising Physicians. J Pediatr. 2015 Sep 24.
- Dredge DC, Parsons EC, Carter LP, Staley KG. Anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome treated with intravenous immunoglobulin. Pediatr Neurol 2010 July;43:65-69.
- Hudson JI, Lalonde JK, Berry JM, Pindyck LJ, Bulik CM, Crow SJ, McElroy SL, Laird NM, Tsuang MT, Walsh BT, Rosenthal NR, Pope HG Jr. Binge eating disorder as a distinct familial phenotype in obese individuals. Arch Gen Psychiatry, 2006 March;63(3):313-9.
- Pope HG, Lalonde JK, Pindyck LJ, Walsh BT, Bulik CM, Crow SJ, McElroy SL, Rosenthal N, Hudson JI. Binge eating disorder: a stable syndrome. Am J Psychiatry, 2006 Dec;163(12):2181-3
- Carter WP, Hudson JI, Lalonde JK, Pindyck L, McElroy SL, Pope HG Jr. Pharmacologic treatment of binge eating disorder. Int J Eating Disord 2003; 34:S74-S88
- Carter WP, Pindyck LJ. Pharmacologic treatment of binge-eating disorder. Primary Psychiatry 2003; 10(10):31-36.