What matters to you? It is a question that can evoke vastly different responses from patients, colleagues, friends and family members. For one MGH patient, it’s a slice of toast in the morning. For another person, trust is essential.
Lindsay Carter, MD
Lindsay Carter, MD
Inpatient Director for Quality and Safety
Instructor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
175 Cambridge Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- MD, Harvard University School of Public Health
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Yang Y, Carter LP, Cook RE, Paul E, Schwartz KR. A Case of Exertional Rhabdomyolysis: A Cheer for Standardizing Inpatient Management and Prevention. Hosp Pediatr. 2016 Dec; 6(12):753-56.
- Frey-Vogel AS, Scott-Vernaglia SE, Carter LP, Huang GC. Simulation for Milestone Assessment: Use of a Longitudinal Curriculum for Pediatric Residents. Simul Healthc. 2016 Aug; 11(4):286-92.
- Palakshappa D, Carter LP, El Saleeby CM. Discrepancies in After-Hours Communication Attitudes between Pediatric Residents and Supervising Physicians. J Pediatr. 2015 Sep 24.
- Dredge DC, Parsons EC, Carter LP, Staley KG. Anticonvulsant hypersensitivity syndrome treated with intravenous immunoglobulin. Pediatr Neurol 2010 July;43:65-69.
- Hudson JI, Lalonde JK, Berry JM, Pindyck LJ, Bulik CM, Crow SJ, McElroy SL, Laird NM, Tsuang MT, Walsh BT, Rosenthal NR, Pope HG Jr. Binge eating disorder as a distinct familial phenotype in obese individuals. Arch Gen Psychiatry, 2006 March;63(3):313-9.
- Pope HG, Lalonde JK, Pindyck LJ, Walsh BT, Bulik CM, Crow SJ, McElroy SL, Rosenthal N, Hudson JI. Binge eating disorder: a stable syndrome. Am J Psychiatry, 2006 Dec;163(12):2181-3
- Carter WP, Hudson JI, Lalonde JK, Pindyck L, McElroy SL, Pope HG Jr. Pharmacologic treatment of binge eating disorder. Int J Eating Disord 2003; 34:S74-S88
- Carter WP, Pindyck LJ. Pharmacologic treatment of binge-eating disorder. Primary Psychiatry 2003; 10(10):31-36.
- Dec | 1 | 2017
This profile is part of a series designed to highlight the importance and impact of the hospital's teaching mission and the work of the MGH Executive Committee on Teaching & Education (ECOTE).