Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Lurie Center for Autism
1 Maguire Road
Lexington, MA 02421-3114
- MD, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Residency, Rhode Island Hospital/Lifespan
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Palumbo is involved as a co-investigator on a number of studies at the Lurie center including clinical medication trials evaluating the effectiveness of medications on psychiatric symptoms in autism spectrum disorder, and the relationship between autoimmunity and neuroinflammation in autism spectrum disorder.