Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Critical Care Unit
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Shriner's Hospital for Children
51 Blossom Street
Boston, MA 02114
800 Washington St
Norwood, MA 02062-3487
- MD, SUNY at Stony Brook School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Pulmonology, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Sheridan R, Weber J, Duran C et al. Multi-drug resistant gram negative bacteria colonization and infection in burned children: Lessons learned from a 20-year experience. Burns Open. 2017, Article in Press.
- Duran CI, Robert Sheridan. Current Concepts in the Management of the Pediatric Burn Patient. Current Trauma Reports. 2016. Topical Collection on Pediatric Trauma. p 1-8.
- Fauman KR, Durgham R, Duran CI et al. Sedation after airway reconstruction in children: A protocol to reduce withdrawal and length of stay. Laryngoscope. 2015 Sept; 125(9): 2216-9.