David Dredge, MD, and Danielle Pier, MD, are leading the next generation of trainees, fostering their careers through evidence-based education. The roles as clinician teachers recognize the importance of education in moving both the field and trainees' careers forward.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
MGH Neurology Department
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Children's Hospital Boston
- Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital Boston
American Board Certifications
- Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.