Lexington, MAPhone: 781-860-1700
About Renee Green, PhD
As a staff psychologist at the Lurie Center for Autism, Dr. Renée Poulin is dedicated to providing diagnostic and neuropsychological evaluations to adults who are affected by autism spectrum disorder and other neurodevelopmental/psychiatric disorders.
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Neuropsychological assessment of adults
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Lurie Center for Autism
1 Maguire Rd.
Lexington, MA 02421
- PhD, Suffolk University
- Residency, Johns Hopkins Hospital***
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beacon Health - ACD
- Beacon Health - PBO
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings