To improve the health of infants and mothers, the MGH has opened the HOPE Clinic, assisting pregnant women like Aryana Moschitto, who is recovering from substance use disorder.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Division of General Academic Pediatrics
125 Nashua St #8630
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Boston Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
- Addiction Medicine, American Board of Preventitive Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Press Release
- Nov | 13 | 2019
Researchers uncover several risk factors associated with postpartum opioid overdose which include a history of overdose during pregnancy, a diagnosis of opioid use disorder (OUD), neonatal opioid withdrawal, and greater than average use of emergency care in year before the birth.