Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Medical Genetics Clinic
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Children's Hospital Boston
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
American Board Certifications
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
1. Gold NB, Blumenthal JA, Wessel AE, Stein DR, Scott A, Fox VL, Turner A, Kritzer A, Rajabi F, Peeler K, Tan WH. Acute Pancreatitis in a Patient with Maple Syrup Urine Disease: A Management Paradox. J Pediatr. 2018 Jul;198:313-316.
2. Natarajan P*, Gold NB*, Bick AG*, McLaughlin H, Kraft P, Rehm HL, Peloso GM, Wilson JG, Correa A, Seidman JG, Seidman CE, Kathiresan S, Green RC. Aggregate penetrance of genomic variants for actionable disorders in European and African Americans. Sci Transl Med. 2016 Nov 9;8(364):364ra151. *These authors contributed equally to this work.
3. Gold NB, Westgate MN, Holmes LB. Anatomic and etiological classification of congenital limb deficiencies. Am J Med Genet A. 2011 Jun;155A(6):1225-35.